We are complying with Dagupan EO No. 23 S. 2020 and will be closing our offices until further notice.
Bitstop Closes Office due to Virus Shutdown Order
Two Intership Slots open
Bitstop, BNSHosting and TechCare are now accepting limited number of students for their GREAT summer internship program. NO internship FEEs will be charged (except for the required insurance).
1. You must belong to the top 10% of your class (endorsed by your school)
2. You must be prepared to do 8 hours of work a day for at least 2 months.
3. You have *drive* to explore and expand your horizons by doing new things.
Please share with your friends and families for this opportunity to learn and gain experience.
Interested parties should pm us at https://www.facebook.com/bitstopinc/
Happy CNY 2020!
Dragon Dance at our EastGate Plaza offices!
Webcasts Schedules @ Bitstop
Bitstop is honored to have been tapped by the Office of the President and the Office of the Press Secretary to webcast the presidential inaugural on June 30, 2004. The video feed is courtesy of NBN. Here are the links: Globe Telecoms, Infocom, PLDT Global, Eastern Telecoms, Digitel One.
Bitstop is also going to stream the WIZ Launch on July 1 (6:00 p.m.) and Wedding Sponsorship on July 2-4 at Waterfront
Lahug, Cebu City. Watch for the link here. Click here to view the Freedom Concert sponsored by Globe in Cebu.
MSDN Phils @ Bitstop
Microsoft Quickly Responds with Patches
(July 12 , 2004) Microsoft today, released 7 patches to quickly respond to recently discovered vulnerabilities in its software.
-Security Bulletin affecting Microsoft Windows with a maximum severity of Moderate, MS04-018
– Security Bulletin affecting Microsoft Windows with a maximum severity of Important, MS04-019
– Security Bulletin affecting Microsoft Windows with a maximum severity of Important, MS04-020
– Security Bulletin affecting Microsoft Windows with a maximum severity of Important, MS04-021
– Security Bulletin affecting Microsoft Windows with a maximum severity of Critical, MS04-022
– Security Bulletin affecting Microsoft Windows with a maximum severity of Critical, MS04-023
– Security Bulletin affecting Microsoft Windows with a maximum severity of Important, MS04-024
Users are advised to quickly update their systems.
Bitstop Attends Forensics Course
Bitstop Reaction to INQ7.net Article
(July 12 , 2004) INQ7.net has reported on hacking incidents that have been targeting some of our prestigious web hosted clients. Bitstop urges the public to wait for the official results of the investigation. The results of which will be revealed in due course.
We also urge the public to make a distinction between the words “target of an attack” and “compromise”. A site that is targeted for cyber attacks does not necessarily mean it is compromised.
Further, not all sites mentioned in the article are hosted by Bitstop.
(July 10 , 2004) Bitstop Network Services is proud to announce a new round of price reductions effective July 15, 2004 for the following Xtreme Plans:
Xtreme Gold from 1,375.00 to 750.00
Xtreme Silver from 990.00 to 550.00
Xtreme Bronze from 660.00 to 550.00
Xtremey Early stays the same at 440.00
We are discontinuing all Xtreme Lite and Xtreme Superlite as of July 31, 2004.
Xtreme Gold is our unmetered plan for all day all night surfing. Xtreme Silver is our unmetered plan for all Day surfing (8am-5pm), while our Xtreme Bronze is our unmetered plan for nightime sufring (7pm to 7am of the next day).