Jerry Liao Presents Office 2007 System

Certified Microsoft Office Specialist Jerry Liao will present the new features and secrets of Microsoft Office 2007 system on May 29, 2007 (Tuesday) at the Ballroom of Crowne Plaza Hotel in Ortigas.

Mr. Liao, the country's first and only Microsoft Office Most Valuable Professional will reveal how users can save valuable time, organize their workload, manage their information, stay connected, and collaborate better with colleagues, family, and friends using Office 2007.

"Microsoft Office 2007 System basically opens a new era of business Productivity and innovation to the workplace.  It's all about simplicity and literally putting the power to the user's fingertips." said Liao.

The Powertips MS Office 2007 seminar will discuss the new features of Office 2007 System namely Access, Accounting, Communicator, Excel, FrontPage, Groove, InfoPath, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, Publisher, SharePoint Designer, Visio, Word.  The seminar will also provide tips, tricks and techniqueson the following applications:

1.  Microsoft Office Word 2007
With Word 2007, Microsoft has made the broadest and probably the most constructive set of changes to Word - and Office - since tear-off toolbars came along. Word is one of the most widely-used pieces of consumer software ever devised, so it's inevitable that the sheer depth and breadth of the changes made to Word are going to spawn at least as many opponents as adherents.

2.  MIcrosoft Office Excel 2007
Excel's 2007 new interface overhaul is designed to put more features at your fingertips, bringing commands that were buried three levels down in dialog boxes and menus up front to the ribbon interface. Like its siblings, drop-down galleries and quick preview help you can see your formatting changes immediately,  and the wide variety of designer-quality formatting options give your charts and tables a very professional look.

3.  Microsoft Office Powerpoint 2007
Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 provides a comprehensive set of features that you can use to create and format your information. You can create and add  designer-quality SmartArt graphics with only a few clicks of your mouse. It has a new, intuitive user interface called the Microsoft Office Fluent user interface, which helps you create better presentations much more quickly than you could in earlier versions of PowerPoint.

The Microsoft Office 2007 seminar is supported by:
Canon, Intel, Microsoft, Silicon Valley, Asus, Blue, Epson, HP, Logitech, NEC, Nexus, PLDT, STI, Symantec and WordText Systems Inc.

Tickets are available at all SM TicketNet outlets.  Ticket prices are P 500.00 for professionals and P300.00 for students.  There will be a morning session and an afternoon session.  Visit http://www.infochat.com.ph or call 911-5555 for additional details.  Attendees will be issued Certificate of Attendance by Microsoft Philippines.

Print | posted on Thursday, May 17, 2007 12:30 PM

Feedback

# re: Jerry Liao Presents Office 2007 System

Left by L.A at 9/1/2007 6:16 PM
Gravatar wer will i get my certificate? its been 4mos. and i havent recve any certificate? thanks!

# re: Jerry Liao Presents Office 2007 System

Left by Carlo aguirre at 9/10/2007 5:03 PM
Gravatar where can i get my certificate? havent recieve my certificate as well.. tnx!

# re: Jerry Liao Presents Office 2007 System

Left by @ Gene Benavidez at 10/21/2007 6:25 PM
Gravatar am using a fake name, peron kasali ako sa seminar...

bat ang tagal ng certificate, binayaran namin ang tamang halaga. Buwesit ka, ang dami ng nagtatanong kung kailan. Manloloko ka pala. Ang ganda pa naman ng pagkakakilala namin sau. mataas ang tingin namin, pero nawala ang lahat... manloloko...

# re: Jerry Liao Presents Office 2007 System

Left by wilson at 10/23/2007 5:10 PM
Gravatar Reply from Jerry:

First, let me just clarify that Microsoft Philippines is the one releasing the certificates and not our group. I made it clear during our promotions.

Secondly, Microsoft said all cerficates has been delivered. There are participants who didnt fill up the forms distributed during the seminar, Microsoft relies on these forms to issue the certificates.

I will bring this concern to Microsoft again.

Thank you and more power. God Bless!

Regards,

Jerry Liao

# re: Jerry Liao Presents Office 2007 System

Left by Glen Gianan at 11/1/2007 8:51 PM
Gravatar Gud day!

I am also a participant of said activity, but til now la pa rin certificate rcvd. My office is now asking the certificate for it will serve as our clearing for the funds we used.

We were able to fill-up all forms given to us at the entrance and submitted the same.

Pls act accordingly...

BIG TY!

Mabuhay!

# re: Jerry Liao Presents Office 2007 System

Left by Carina Manga at 11/20/2007 12:53 AM
Gravatar Where could i possibly contact Mr. Jerry Liao? I would just like to ask him something. Not regarding the certificates. thanks in advance.

# re: COMP.W.E.TER POWER at GSIS Building

Left by fe at 2/6/2008 3:15 PM
Gravatar Dear Mr. Jerry,

Good day Sir! I would also would like to followup my Certificates during on f your seminar, this was last September at the GSIS Building, I'm sorry I forgot the exact date. But this was under one of PUP's organization. I would like to ask help re: my certificate. I heard that some already received their certificates. I would also like to have mine, please. Kindly inform me where can we followup or to whom should I ask assistance to.

fe