200 Medical Transcriptionists Needed

This just came in from Atty Dela Torre , CAR Regional Director of DOLE (Dept of Labor and Employment):

We are definitely pushing through with the opening on December 5th at the Baguio City Convention Center. Mayor Yaranon has signed the MOA yesterday, which gave us the go signal for the renovation of the function rooms assigned to the training at the basement of the Center.

The renovation will take no more than 12 days. So, we would appreciate it if you can announce it in your website or wherever about this. In case there are people from Dagupan or Region 1 or other regions who want to join and have medical backgrounds, they may communicate with me at attydelatorre[at]yahoo.com or fax at 074-443-5339 or call at 074-442-2447 or my cellphone at 0915-981-0968.

They will undergo an assessment test and if they pass, they will join the 2.5 mo training in Baguio. Registration fee is P4,000 and they cover their own food and lodging during training. Employment is guaranteed by Pilipinas Data Contracts Corporation at the end of the training.

If during the assessment, they are evaluated as no longer needing training, they will be hired outright. They need to practice on their Microsoft Word skills (especially the typing speed part) and their medical terminology.

Print | posted on Saturday, November 12, 2005 9:15 AM

Feedback

Left by wilson at 11/12/2005 9:29 AM
Gravatar As an added info, Virgen Milagrosa University foundation in San Carlos, Pangasinan, also offers medical transcription courses. They are the first and only one in the Region I to do so.

Interested parties may email: vmuf[at]mozcom.com

Left by evalleycafe at 11/12/2005 4:51 PM
Gravatar im from region 2, bambang, nueva vizcaya. many of my townmates looking for a job, can i recommend the advisory so that in other way they can apply.

sachi c. apolinar

Left by Karen Militar at 11/14/2005 10:51 AM
Gravatar My typing skill is considered good, but no medical training background.

Do you have other training options like home study?

Thank you.

Left by dr.House at 11/15/2005 5:40 PM
Gravatar Php 4,000.00 registration fee just to undergo assessment test?
parang raket... pls. clarify.

Left by Pen at 11/15/2005 5:55 PM
Gravatar Here's hoping html codes work in this blog. :D

<i>
</i>

Hello all,

I work for Pilipinas Data. To clarify, applicants need to pass our assessment tests. If they pass our tests, then we will offer them slots in our training program. That's when they need to pay the P4,000 fee, all of which would go to DOLE-CAR for them to fund their contibutions to this project. The COA will audit the funds received by DOLE-CAR.

Another point we'd like to clarify: trainees must pass all the training's subjects AND meet other post-training standards we set, before we would offer them jobs. Standards include transcribing speed and accuracy, as well as intangibles like attitudes.

Thanks for taking note of the above. :)

Josephine,
Pilipinas Data Group of Companies

Left by batusai at 11/15/2005 8:06 PM
Gravatar how to register po ba?

Left by doc free at 11/16/2005 9:23 PM
Gravatar hello josephine. I would just like to ask on the chances of newly graduated doctors in your company and what are their advantages in terms of acquiring higher positions like editors and the like. thanks.

Left by cecille at 11/18/2005 9:01 PM
Gravatar I'm interested but I want to work from home. Would it be possible?

Thanks.

Left by noli boy at 11/19/2005 10:59 AM
Gravatar merong segment ang magandang gabi bayan about this.
i think tonight ang airing... i hope i can watch it too but i doubt. hehe
kayo na lang manood and update us too kung ano balita... :-)

Left by Janice at 11/19/2005 10:58 PM
Gravatar hello..yeah i've watch the magandang gabi bayan segment bout this med transcription but hindi nila naibigay yung gusto kong malaman sana..i thought i could do it my own, i mean if pwede ako makapag work at home kasi we have pc and net at home..would it be possible?im from iligan kasi, baguio is too far from iligan..and ofcourse costly..sana pwede dito sa bahay lang?..
thanks

Left by 小游戏-free online games at 11/20/2005 12:41 AM
Gravatar I'm interested but I want to work from home. Would it be possible?

Thanks.

Left by joan at 11/20/2005 11:12 AM
Gravatar Hi! I am very much interested with this job. I actually saw this last night in Magandang Gabi Bayan. I am married.. and yes..is it possible to work at home? I am actually from General Santos City.

Left by bord_butch at 11/21/2005 11:45 AM
Gravatar i am interested but i am a college undergrad pwede po ba???

Left by Miles at 11/21/2005 1:02 PM
Gravatar Im also interested and would like to work at home. Do you also offer a similar assessment test in Manila? Thank you.

Left by sim at 11/22/2005 12:56 PM
Gravatar i'd like to know of age limitations in this kind of job. like other respondents i also would like to know if you have other centers in the country. thanks.

Left by joy at 11/22/2005 7:06 PM
Gravatar I am also interested. Kung mag oofer kayo sana ng Distance-learning program mas ok.

Left by andrea at 11/22/2005 11:59 PM
Gravatar i am interested, but would you have openings in metro manila? and is it possible to have this done at home, as in home office?

please advise

Left by klymaxx at 11/23/2005 12:23 AM
Gravatar Hi Josephine!

Just want to know kung mga certified ba mga instructors nyo like MTC that I have inquired before?

Thanks!

Left by Dr. Mabelle at 11/23/2005 4:39 PM
Gravatar hi! i'm very much interested in becoming a transcriptionist. but i'm a dentist, is it possible? would love to...... and can i just work at home?

Left by Susan at 11/23/2005 11:29 PM
Gravatar To Ms. Josephine of Pilipinas Data Group of Companies:

I’m really interested about this ad especially on your clarification about it that there is a guaranteed employment after training. Can you also give me some views about the employment? Is it a good earning opportunity? Thanks.

Left by Brian at 11/23/2005 11:58 PM
Gravatar Hi Ms. Josephine!

I'm really interested and would like to ask for the requirements regarding the assessment test on Dec. 5.

Thanks.

Left by jet salangsang at 11/24/2005 1:30 PM
Gravatar do u have e-mail ad so i can send my resume? though i have no experience about it, im willing to undergo training & seminars ul offer. tnx!

Left by BIboi at 11/24/2005 5:02 PM
i am interested in becoming a medical transcriptionist but i have questions.

is it possible that I do my job at home?
how long is the training?
do i have to go to a medical transcription school?

Left by Samrayv at 11/24/2005 5:41 PM
Gravatar I'm interested to be an MT. Do you have a home training course or an accredited training center in Camarines Sur? How much would it cost.?

Left by Mishi at 11/25/2005 12:05 PM
Gravatar Hi! I would just like to ask, I'm an IT graduate but I do not have any backgrounds about medical stuffs. Do I still qualify?

Im from and currently working here in Baguio but I'm very much interested with the job. Just would like to know if trainings has different time slots?...So I go to work and at the same time go to your training.

Left by Mishi at 11/25/2005 12:10 PM
Gravatar Hi! I would just like to ask, I'm an IT graduate but I do not have any background about medical stuffs. Do I still qualify?

Im from and currently working here in Baguio but I'm interested with the job. Just would like to know if training has different time slots (sched)?...So I can go to work and at the same time go to training.

Left by Marc at 11/26/2005 10:00 AM
Gravatar Like the others that responded to the Magandang Gabi Bayan feature, I too would like to know the details on how I'll be able to work at home as a medical transcriptionist......a friend of mine has also expressed his interest on the said work.....

Any information regarding this matter will be highly appreciated thanks

# Medical Transcription

Left by donna at 11/26/2005 10:02 AM
Gravatar i believe MT work-at-home is very lucrative. For info on nationwide MT schools and offices maybe best to search the web, there's alot and spread all over the country. MTIAPI is one association in the philippines in know that may have some info on this (no assurance that they have ALL the info though).
may i ask PDCC whether they are TESDA accredited? will the certificates that the graduates of the course recieve have TESDA certification? i believe this may be neccesary for people who plan to use this as a step towards a career in the country and/or abroad.

Left by dhang at 11/26/2005 11:22 PM
Gravatar hi im interested to be a medical transcriptionist,i graduated midwifery and under grad ng medical technologist.im married, gusto ko sana dito lang sa bahay.i have my pc and internet too.is it possible na dito lng sa bahay ang training?how much would it cost too?im really inerested.hoping for your reply.god bless.

Left by Kathleen Yutuc at 11/28/2005 6:10 PM
Gravatar Would like to know if working at home as an MT is possible. If it is, how do we go about it. I'm a nursing graduate and recently quit job. thanks.

Left by Kathleen Yutuc at 11/28/2005 6:11 PM

Left by raoul at 11/29/2005 12:38 PM
Gravatar I am very much interested to undergo assessment and eventually training, is it possible for me na hindi taga Baguio or Luzon to just have it here Mindanao?

Cheers!

Left by kristine at 11/29/2005 4:24 PM
Gravatar i'm a college under-graduate,meaning highschool grad. lang ako.. is it possible na mag undergo ako ng training as MT?i watched magandang gabi bayan then i saw that highschool grads can undergo training for 9months...wer can find some training centers na malapit lang dito sa tarlac...plese hep!!!pls email me...kristine_samia@yahoo.com

Left by sammy at 11/29/2005 5:47 PM
Gravatar interested tlaga ako job na yan kya lang mahal masyado ang registration fee at malayo pa wla pa kasi akong trabaho hanggang ngaun ay naghahanap pa ako. hihingi nalang ako ng tulong sa ating presidenti Gloria n kahit apapno ilebre niya ako sa registration fee at malayo sa baguio meron ba dito sa cavite kasi taga rito ako

Left by Ria at 11/30/2005 1:40 AM
Gravatar Greetings!
sa mga nakapanuod ng Magandang Gabi Bayan episode on Medical Transcriptionist, maari nyo po bang mai-share ang detalye ng episode? May telepono po bang ibinigay na puede pagtanungan? maraming salamat. God bless.

Left by Lealyn at 12/1/2005 3:56 PM
Gravatar Hello,

I live and work here in Manila and currently studying MT in AAMT here in Ortigas. Just wanna know if COLE-NCR also have projects related to that in CAR.

Thanks and God bless.

Left by LEO L. AGUINALDO at 12/1/2005 8:41 PM
Gravatar My listening/auditory skill is EXCELLENT.
My typing speed is over 90 wpm.
My grammar is as EXCELLENT.
Am looking for a better job right now.
No backround in medicine.
Had experience transcribing from voice tape for over 10 years since
i worked for the members for the Board of Directors of the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC) as assistant to the Corporate Secretary.
You may find me suited to the position.
Willing to travel.
E-mail me please - leo_aguinaldo@yahoo.com

Left by Nicette Ma. M. Velilla at 12/1/2005 8:49 PM
Gravatar I'm a BSC graduate but i'm physically disabled. I'm also interested to work as medical transcriptionist and would be willing to undergo trainings if needed, also i just would like to work at home. What will i do and how? Give me enough informations please. Thanks a lot.

Left by Mrs. Deveza at 12/2/2005 11:42 AM
Gravatar inquiring for the job. the news from magandang gabi bayan lack informations about the said job. im a married woman, with one child.
im asking if there's a possibility to work at home. also, when and where can i get the assessment test, in manila or baguio city?

moreover, im a BSC- Management Accounting Graduate, took a course in Informatics - Web Designing and study Law for two years.

Had a job in Philippine Coconut Authority last year, as a legal secretary.

waiting for a reply.

(frozen_00ab@yahoo.com or abatalla@excite.com)

Left by hervie at 12/2/2005 11:58 AM
Gravatar hi,

can i have contact # were to inquire here in manila about trainings for Medical Transcriptionists.

please email me bact at hervieestorque@yahoo.com

thanks,

hervie - makati city

Left by jonahlyn at 12/2/2005 12:03 PM
my sister need work right now....but she don't have any medical background... she is graduated 2 year course...she is willing to be undergo trainings in Medical transcriptionists....were could she possibly inquire?

please email here back @ jonahlyn_detomas@yahoo.com

thanks,

bing - cembo makati

Left by donna at 12/2/2005 12:10 PM
Gravatar I am a student of MT here in manila. For those interested in MT classes or employment, please visit the website of MTIAPI (this is one of the MT associations in the Phil) they have MT schools listed and MT companies that are members. Most of the information you guys are asking about may be there.
Continue researching because research is one of the primary competencies you will need in MT...so better start now by looking for the best school, the best company, and if this career is really for you. It may look easy...but it's very challenging.
My friends and I decided to put up a proper forum for all these questions. We can all exchange information in this site. We just set it up today so please visit eMTPinoyTalk@yahoogroups.com. We hope this forum will help everyone interested in this field.
Please be patient as we will just start the group's ball rolling...people will start registration today! Hope to hear from all of you.
God Bless!

Left by joie at 12/2/2005 1:37 PM
Gravatar Hi! I'm a med doctor & wish to work as MT in my spare time using my pc & net at home. Any info with this set up? Thanks & more power!

Left by interested at 12/2/2005 4:17 PM
Gravatar Hello! I am a medical student undergrad. I completed 4 years of BSPT course here in Davao City. I wasn't able to complete the five-year curriculum since I bumped into a business opportunity which I'm currently into now. I am running my own business here. Would I be able to work as a medical transcriptionist regardless of my educational attainment and would it be possible to work at home or at the office?

Thank You!

Left by jas at 12/2/2005 5:24 PM
Gravatar Hello i am a graduate of business course would it be possible? Im from Davao City. Would I be able to work as a medical transcriptionist? Pwede ko ba malaman whole detail nito? pls..

# how can i apply?

Left by mark lirene salvacion at 12/3/2005 11:37 AM
Gravatar i am a professional engineer and a staff of our school paper back when im in college and profecient in both oral and written english, i am 27 years old and desperately looking for a job. I would be so pleased if you could help me with my querries. please do email me, the steps and the neccessary requirements to be able for me to land the job, to this add: markslain@yahoo.com.

Left by donna at 12/3/2005 12:02 PM
Gravatar everyone interested in MT or who may have questions about it may join the eMTPinoyTalk@yahoogroups.com forum. We just started this forum yesterday and would like to invite you all to join.
We may have people in that forum who can assist us in our concerns.

Left by Estela Sia at 12/3/2005 12:43 PM
Gravatar Good day!

I'm very interested to work as a medical transcriptionist whether home-based or not. I used to work as an Asset Management Officer, last day of work was November 30, 2005. I'm a real hardworker, can work longer hours. I am proficient both in oral and written English, can type fast, too, as my previous work involved a lot of computer works and very familiar with MS office suites. I have a personal computer at home and internet access, too. I'm going to look for that footpedal.

I am currently a student nurse here in Davao City. In case, my e-mail address is: starstrikeslagi@yahoo.com.

Those who are interested about this job, let's talk about this guys.

Left by IPJ Campomanes at 12/3/2005 3:42 PM
Gravatar Hi! I am a graduate of both AB Psychology and BSE English. My typing skills are excellent. I type theses and dissertations for extra income. I'm very proficient in Microsoft Office Software. I'm very interested in the medical profession and have even once planned to take up a medical course with psychology as a stepping stone. I even took up the National Medical Admission Test and passed with flying colors. I am presently working as a guidance counselor in Bukidnon but am very interested in doing part-time work as a medical transcriptionist.

Is there a school here in Mindanao, specifically in Region X offering Medical Transcriptionist training? Please email me some details... thanks...

By the way, my email address is: aypeejay777@yahoo.com

Left by jason at 12/3/2005 4:40 PM
Gravatar hi!! I'm a Computer-Based Accountancy graduating this coming March 2006. I am interested for the said job. May I know the process on how to learn and work to as medical transcriptionist? If you want to know me further just call or text me at 639152156277. My Address is "Purok-2A Brgy. 22 Bading, Butuan City 8600". I ma willing to undergo training just to learn those job.
Just e-mail me for further information at jason_nofear2000@yahoo.com

Left by leah at 12/4/2005 2:02 PM
Gravatar hi! i am interested to go training to be medical transcriptionists..i am a nurse grad, do i need to be enrolled in med trns school? do u have office here in manila? plz send me information.. thanx
just email me @ m_h_a_y008@yahoo.com

Left by Cesar Jr. at 12/4/2005 9:16 PM
Gravatar Hi!

I'm still in college taking up Radiologic Technology. I have a very good background of Medical Terminology, Radiology, Anatomy and Physiology. I'm an excellent typist and very proficient with Microsoft Office. I'm interested but I want to work at home, would it be possible? Do you accept undergrad for the current job?

Please send me further details about the job. Thanks and more power!

Cesar Jr.
iamrasec@gmail.com

Left by Meann Gonzales at 12/5/2005 1:06 AM
Gravatar Just saw your ad. I'm very much interested. Do you have courses offered here in Manila?

Thanks

majcgonzales@yahoo.com

Left by dccaramto at 12/5/2005 10:14 PM
Gravatar Anyways, thanks for accomodating me. More Power!!! nash_dccrph@yahoo.com

Left by Jun Sayson at 12/6/2005 7:32 AM
Gravatar I have been a data encoder for 10 years and have undergone a 6-month caregiver course. Im interested in MT and would like to work at home. Do you also offer similar assessment tests in Manila?

Left by Jojit at 12/6/2005 3:57 PM
Gravatar Hello,
Is this still going? I'm much well interested. Please send any info.

Thanks.

Left by michale dulay at 12/8/2005 3:52 PM
Gravatar may susunod p bang assestment or job hiring? pls email me at celestialblur2000@yahoo.com

Left by michael dulay at 12/8/2005 3:57 PM

Left by LTAmbrosio at 12/8/2005 6:00 PM
Gravatar I want to be a medical transcriptionist. I've been typing nursing case studies and lectures for more than almost 2 years. My typing job speed is over 90 words per minute. I am a resident of the City of San Fernando, Pampanga. i want to know where in our area should i go for training.

Left by kate at 12/9/2005 11:08 AM
Gravatar Hi...!!! Im interested to be a medical transcriptionist. Im a nursing graduate. Please email me your requirements..? k8_3nidad@yahoo.com

Left by joy at 12/9/2005 11:11 AM
Gravatar hi!! i'm interested to be a medical transcriptionist. i'm quite familiar with medical terms. do you have any available jobs (MT) here in Davao so we can apply here?? thanks...
please e-mail me for some additional info.. thank you very, very much
my e-mail: joselyn_merc@yahoo.com

Left by luna at 12/9/2005 1:56 PM
Gravatar Hi,

I want to know if you are offering home-based transcription.
I have a 2-year transcription experience.
Good quality, minimum of 500 lines a day.
Own a pc with fast internet connection with
medical dictionaries, word expander, pedal, and drug reference.

email add: moon2003ph@yahoo.com

Left by Babes Ogoy at 12/9/2005 6:28 PM
Gravatar Good Day!

Im a registered professional agricultural engineer, at present im working in the government agency, im very much interested to be a medical transcriptionist. Is there a school in Mindanao offering that course or training . Im from Zamboanga del Sur, Im a computer literate .

Thank you very much!

Babes

Please email me : babes_ogoy@yahoo.com

Left by Babes Ogoy at 12/9/2005 6:29 PM
Gravatar Good Day!

Thank you very much!

Babes

Please email me : babes_ogoy@yahoo.com

Left by parih at 12/13/2005 7:26 AM
Gravatar hi,

i would just like to ask if there's any possibility for me to work at home since based on my research having a secretarial experience is very much affiliated in this kind of work. however, i also wanted to undergo of any training just to be able to have the Medtrancriptionist certificate for easy and quick application. Pls. give me an idea if where is the best school that offers the same field but has bearable amount offer for a tuition fees concern? thanks.

your quick reply is very much appreciated.

thanks,
parih

Left by vangie at 12/15/2005 3:38 PM
Gravatar im a med tech graduate. i passed the board exam but never practice it though coz i started my own business. i need an extra income on the side that doesnt need my physical presence and i can only work on my availability or at my spare time. though im a graduate of medical course i know i still have to undergo some training about medical transcription. what school here in the philippines that offers an online study program about medical transcription w/ low tuition fee of course. pls give me full details.your reply will be very much appreciated. tnx

email add: rolevany2k@yahoo.com

Left by Pen at 1/3/2006 10:42 AM
Gravatar Due to time constraints, we cannot answer all of the questions here, nor can we email you individually. For now, please contact DOLE-CAR thru the contact info given in the original info above. If they gather enough interested people, they will arrange for public assemblies/orientations where our company's representatives (including myself) would answer questions.

We're looking into online ways of answering your questions. Until we do, we'll have to make do with the face-to-face orientations. Thanks.

Josephine
Pilipinas Data

Left by michelle at 1/4/2006 6:03 PM
Gravatar ok..where do u think the orientation will be held??and when?Thank You!

email add: jryouyi_ni@yahoo.com

Left by rocelle jumalon at 1/6/2006 9:40 AM
Gravatar i have heard from a friend of mine whose name is bechay panes that u are in need of 12 medical transcriptionist, i would like 2 apply for it. I have already submitted my requirements yesterday in HR Admin. She told me that they will just called me up for the examination. I'm a fresh graduate with a degree of Bachelor of Science in Nursing.

PLEASE COL ME @ 2268248 OR EMAIL ME @maerwil8@yahoo.com for all the info needed 2 know. Tnx.

Left by rocelle jumalon at 1/6/2006 9:42 AM

Left by Noime Penalosa at 1/6/2006 11:59 AM
Gravatar i am interested to learn or to enroll in any school as a mt. can you help me or can you suggest the name of the school who offer this kind of course or related to this. and if ever how much is the tuition fee ?

pls. e-mail me at nhoyduck@yahoo.com

Left by anna liza at 1/7/2006 9:31 AM
Gravatar I want to be trained as a medical transcriptionist, Where should I go first. Saang banda ba held ang trainings

Left by EARL at 1/12/2006 8:59 AM
Gravatar Im a full-time homebased Medical transcriptionist right now.. and really wants to have another homebased transcription as a sideline... anyone who knows a company that caters homebased transcription?.. i want to be rich ehehehehehehe...aside from MTManila, JOMAC, SouthTrans, PhilScriber, Perfect Transcription..is there another company?... contact me kymchee2003@gmail.com. I have 3-year MT experience, well-equipped and well-verse in different kinds of fields like Oncology, Cardiology, OB-Gyne, Pulmo, Psychiatry, Clinic notes.

Left by chel at 1/16/2006 3:36 PM
Gravatar hi, i would like to inquire about this medical transcriptionist,what type of exam do you prefer?is there any other medical transcriptionist school in manila?masyado po kasi malayo ang baguio e,kelan po nagsimula ang forum nyo?saan yan ginaganap?4000 lang po b babayaran?ilang months po ang training?kapag po natapos na ang training paosk na kaagad sa trabaho?
email nyo nman po answers nyo dito-joechelle_14@yahoo.com
THANK YOU..
GOD BLESS

Left by B2 at 1/18/2006 11:42 PM
Gravatar what will you prefer online training or actual training? and where can i find skuls for MT here in manila.... thanks.... heres my email add b2sfile_22@yahoo.com

Left by joni at 1/20/2006 10:18 AM
Gravatar I just wanna know if where in baguio is the School? thanks

Left by zhann at 1/26/2006 9:32 AM
Gravatar I am interested in this kind of job.Do you have training centers in Davao city.Thnks!

Left by rodelyn at 1/26/2006 9:46 AM
Gravatar I am currently looking for a job right now...i hope that you would consider me as one to become part of your company...i am a bs biology 4th year undergrad but has a work experience as a pharmacy assistant...i am computer literate and has can type fast and accurate...please email me regarding the requirement for training at rods_rjfb@yahoo.com...thank you and god speed.

Left by Bella T. Lebato at 1/26/2006 11:02 AM
Gravatar Hello,

I graduated Medical Secretary last 1990 pa. But I also graduated Caregiver so basically I have experienced with regards to Medical terms. Wala bang malapit na training center dito sa Makati at yung can afford kung bayaran?

Please reply. Thanks

Left by Nenita S. Siscar at 1/30/2006 1:13 PM
Gravatar I want to be employed as Medical Transcriptionist. I am a graduate of 4 year course. I have good typing speed.. I want to undergo training as Medical Transcriptionist...Pwede ba sa bahay lang gawin and trabaho....? i really want to be trained..Please let me know kung saan pwede?

Pls. reply... Thanks u so much!

Left by Nenita S. Siscar at 1/30/2006 1:13 PM

Pls. reply... Thanks u so much!

Left by Gary Joaquin at 1/31/2006 2:05 PM
Gravatar Do you have an office or training center in Davao City? Please reply at gqjoaquin@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Left by raquel at 1/31/2006 4:21 PM
Gravatar just want to inquire about medical transcriptionist training school here in davao. tnx......pls reply at raquelbije@yahoo.com

Left by ruth delos santos at 2/5/2006 11:38 AM
Gravatar Hi! I'm a medical transcriptionist for almost three years and I'm really interested about home base transcription.... I can assure you of a good quality and quantity in regards to transcription work. Thanks...Please just email me at Ruth_0832@yahoo.com

# Medical Transcriptionist

Left by James Laranjo at 2/9/2006 4:39 PM
Gravatar i believe i have met your qualification.

pls contact me anytime:

+639264486802

Left by kris at 2/9/2006 5:55 PM
Gravatar hi! am very interested in training as an mt if its still available..am leaving here at trinidad and a nursing grad but still without a job,

here is my e-mail ad: kristel_omaweng@yahoo.com

Left by sonny lomoya at 2/9/2006 10:02 PM
Gravatar sana meron di kayo dito sa paranaque.........pano ba ko makakontak sa inyo? ............after training san ang workk?

Left by reab_04 at 2/11/2006 3:47 AM
Gravatar is there any websites available for this? in order to provide us detailed background on this?

thanks. & hope for immediate response.

choloy_11@yahoo.com

Left by emy at 2/15/2006 2:33 PM
Gravatar Am a graduate of an allied medical field. Have informal training in transcription in the legislative field. Am interested in having a medical transcription job at my own home without undergoing training because i believe i can do the job at par with those who did. Can you help me please? Thanks...

Left by marifranz at 2/16/2006 5:47 PM
Gravatar I am interestred!!! I am a graduate of 4 year course( office administration) and I am medical secretary right now. I want to know if you have training centers here in manila. i want a part time job. pls email me

yram_franz28@yahoo.com

thanks

Left by jen guilas at 2/17/2006 8:13 AM
Gravatar i am interested!!! do u have training centers here in manila?? how much will it cost po ba lhat??pls.send me email

ar_jen0609@yahoo.com

thanks

Left by Rei Mantog at 2/21/2006 5:36 PM
Gravatar I am a graduate of two medical courses and very interested to work as a medical transcriptionist. Willing to undergo training.

Kindly send me a feedback. send it to:

reyraphaell@yahoo.com

Left by Mars Natividad at 2/22/2006 12:28 PM
Gravatar Am a Nursing Graduate and my previous work experiences are merely technical & administrative in nature to different corporate offices.

I have been longing to work in a medical environment, and would appreciate to know more about it. You can email me: marsiane@techemail.com.

Thank you.

Left by roxanne at 2/22/2006 3:29 PM
Gravatar Hi!
I'm 2-yrs IT graduate, im interested about med-transcriptionist.
How long is the training? Meron po ba dito sa Laguna?
How much is the cost? pls. e-mail me all the info.
thnx. rox_pinzon@yahoo.com

Left by roxanne at 2/22/2006 3:31 PM
Gravatar Pls e-mail me all the Info.
thnx!
roxpinzon@yahoo.com

Left by irene at 2/25/2006 8:15 PM
Gravatar Hi! Am interested. Preferably home-based. Am proficient in English with a medical background. Willing to undergo training if there the need arises.. Or be a part of the training team - whichever is enjoyable and lucrative as well...

Please send details at idrl_62@yahoo.com

Thanks....

Left by RHODA M. YAP at 3/1/2006 12:35 AM
Gravatar I just finished from the 3 mos. MT Course (Allied) in MTC Academy in Alabang. If you find me qualified in the offer, pls. notify me. Thenk you.

Note: Willing to work long hours.

rhody_yap@yahoo.com

Left by david at 3/1/2006 7:42 PM
Gravatar i am a physician who wants to earn more in other ways. i am interested on how i could be a medical transcriptionist. i am based here in olongapo. i would like to earn during my free time. i would really appreciate it if you could give me the details of my inquiry. thanks!

Left by david at 3/1/2006 7:44 PM

e-mail address: docnav2000@yahoo.com

Left by Joan at 3/7/2006 4:47 PM
Gravatar HI! I have just finished my 3-month Medical transcriptionist training here in Cagayan de Oro. I just want to know if you are hiring applicants for homebased job (MT)? I am willing to take an online assessment test to prove my abilities. I am hardworking, honest, dedicated, and meticulous. My typing speed is 55 to 60 wpm with high accuracy. Pls consider my application. Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

Left by Christine Jill at 3/16/2006 1:00 AM
Gravatar i am a nursing student. i would like to be a medical transcriptionist. i am willing to be trained. i prefer home-based because i need to take care of my sick grandparents.

Left by Pen at 3/17/2006 4:19 PM
Gravatar Hi. I am a licensed physician and is interested in the home-based job opening. Do you still accept applications? Thank you.

Left by F.Naeb.B. at 3/21/2006 3:15 PM
Gravatar Greetings!, I'm a graduate nurse but i didnt take my board yet!Im also a third year in respiratory therapy.... but im not good in typing, maybe i can say that im in a little below normal speed... Am i qualified to join the training? Do you any office in baguio?

Left by Maria Catalina P. Daplas at 3/27/2006 1:20 PM
Gravatar I would like to enroll to be a medical trancriptionist but prefer to take it in the area where I work in Makati City. Please give me lists of schools, establishments or institutions that offer a medical trancriptionist course. Thank you very much!

Left by Maria Belen Agustin at 4/3/2006 3:27 PM
Gravatar im intersted and like many of those who responded i'd like to work from home so i can still manage the household and work at the same time.would it be possible??

Left by Leodilmar C. Arreola at 4/6/2006 10:15 AM
Gravatar Sir

Your message on the net caught my interest to work with you as a Medical Transcriptionist. If indeed you are looking for partners to work with, I am presenting myself for the job. I am Leodilmar C. Arreola from Agoo, La Union, Philippines. I am a Medical Technologist with hight interest on computer encoding. At present, I could type to as fast as 55 to 60 wpm. If you think I can meet your requirements, I can be contacted thru my email address or through my mobile phone (09217747057). Thank you and regards.

Leodilmar C. Arreola

Registered Medical Technologist

Left by jhesz liveta at 4/6/2006 3:30 PM
Gravatar im a medical technology grad and now i own a computer shop. im interested in medical transcrition but i want to work at home. is it possible/ give me some details and do i need a proper training pb

Left by djan at 4/10/2006 4:20 PM
Gravatar I'm interested. Is there anmy medical transcrtion school here in Region 2? Please reply a mirat_nak31@yahoo.com. thanks!

Left by joanne at 4/17/2006 11:31 AM
Gravatar hi.. im a nursing student,and I've earned my ASSOCIATE IN SCIENCE AND HEALTH EDUCATION certificate. I am willing to be train for the said job. I'm from angeles city. And i am interested to b part of your company. thanks.. God bless..

Please reply at Lalabs011987@yahoo.com

Left by estelita lozada-claro at 4/19/2006 1:42 PM
Gravatar I just graduated at MTC.... currently looking for a job. I'm from quezon city and would like to inquire if you have an opening here in my area. Thanks... best regards.

Left by estelita lozada-claro at 4/19/2006 1:46 PM
Gravatar ohh yeah if you need it my email add is goldsnow11@yahoo.com... thanks

Left by Anna Liza Laderas at 4/20/2006 12:44 PM
Gravatar Hi, i am presently working in a tertiary hosptial. I, together with my co-employees (around 7-10) are willing to be trained as MT. We were able to attend some orientation on how to be an MT in different companies, but due to high tution fee we cannot pursue to take the course.

Your fee is very reasonable, kaya lang masyadong malayo. May we know if you have plans of establishing training center for MT in manila? I think if you do that you will be helping so many aspiring MTs.

Thank you.

I hope for your favorable response.

My email address: laderas0271@yahoo.com or cell no. 09273745050.

Anna

Left by Pilipinas Data at 4/21/2006 2:10 PM
Gravatar Thank you for your interest in our TRACES-MT program. Please refer to these updates to our site:

I regret that I lack the time to respond to your questions individually.

Josephine,
Pilipinas Data

Left by maryann at 4/21/2006 9:03 PM
Gravatar hi! am too is interested in being an MT..Im an AB/BSE EDUCATION graduate..would i be qualified? And yes would it be possible to work at home..I have a comp and net...and kids....so it wold be lighter fir a house wife to work at home at least see the kids from near.....tnx

Left by Remie at 4/25/2006 9:58 AM
Gravatar hi! good am.
actually,i studied and graduated as a medical transcriptionist for almost 1 1/2 years.But I'm not good as in typing I can type 45 word per minute, good in english.It would be possible to apply in your good office and would i be qualify.

Thanks.

Left by precy at 4/25/2006 2:15 PM
Gravatar Hello there! I hope i can get an answer to my queries regarding medical transcription. Actually, I am very interested in MT. Can you please give me info where can I enroll online for MT? Do you allow home based MT in your company? I already have computer and I've already connected myself to DSL. Pls respond and help me out. Thanks.

Left by juan at 5/4/2006 3:21 PM
Gravatar hi! as far as i know the MT TRACES project is open for CAR and nearby regions. A project by DOLE CAR to promote more jobs with the help of PDCC with in the region. Graduate of medical allied course is the priority. screening for the 2nd batch of trainees are now ongoing. if you are from baguio and nearby regions then you are welcome to apply.:D. thanks

Left by juan at 5/4/2006 3:21 PM

Left by Maan at 5/6/2006 3:35 PM
Gravatar HOME-BASED MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTION TRAINING IS ALREADY HERE IN DAVAO CITY!

For more information, please visit or contact:

MDMCPartners
ACI-Davao (Phlippine Sub-Licensee)
3 Magricom Bldg, Bajada, Davao City
Tel. 63 82 + 300 1023
TeleFax 63 82 + 224 4324
Mobile 0917 810 2550 or 0917 705 4655
info@mdmcpartners.com

Left by i'm adhel at 5/17/2006 4:12 PM
Gravatar hello, i am interested in applying MT....coz i think my skills suits with this job, my typing speed is 52-60 word per minute, as a proof, i am telling you that i work in different computer shops here in naga city, bryllejohneration, bitstop naga, dad's computer center and now at microcentral computers and technical services....i hope this experience will let me in in your good company...if you are interested with me as your applicant e-mail me : starlight_astig@yahoo.com or text or call me - 09219114874...
thanks i am expecting for your reply whether it is positive or negative....

Left by jimp at 5/29/2006 8:44 PM
Gravatar hello! just want you know that the industry is new here in the philippines. be careful in looking for training school. theres lot of vultures around. i suggest that you better try to contact the MTIAPI, an association in MT. to ask for recommendations of what school is best for you. ingat lang!

Left by jimp at 5/29/2006 8:44 PM

Left by Mara at 5/30/2006 11:42 PM
Gravatar Hi Maam Josephine... I have 6 years of medical transcription experienced, both office based and home based being editor and doing trans edit work and I am a Registered Nurse by profession. Where could I get the assessment test? can you email me details about it? here is my e-add, outspoken_mara@yahoo.com

Looking forward for a reply from you.

tnx...

Left by Michelleney at 6/12/2006 10:53 PM
Gravatar do you accept home-based medical transcriptionists?

Left by anna at 6/22/2006 11:11 PM
Gravatar I'm undergrad of BS Nursing (3rd year), I want to have a medical trans training bcoz i still have passion in healthcare, i also have a good typing skills coz I already work in a BPO company as encoder, kind email me more details tnx (email add anna_ambion@yahoo.com)

Left by Faith at 6/28/2006 6:25 PM
Gravatar I'm an UNDERGRAD nursing student, 2nd year level at DAVAO DOCTORS COLLEGE in Davao City. As u can see I have medical background but I haven't finish it up. I would like to inquier about a MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST, so that I can knw more about it... Thanks...

Left by Rianne at 7/5/2006 9:19 AM
Gravatar hi..I'm a BSN graduate Batch 2006..I believe that I am fully equipped with the medical terminologies needed for this job but still I am very much willing to train under your office...Where can I get the assessment test? here's my email address...fatshark04@yahoo.com..Thank you very much and God Bless!

Left by Maan at 7/5/2006 10:24 AM
Gravatar I would like to ask if you are accepting med trans who do not have experience. I am a graduate of BS radiology. In my college year we had medical terminology subjects and I am willing to undergo training if ever. Thanks

Left by rhoda at 8/8/2006 5:11 PM
Gravatar how can i apply for a home based medical transcriptionist, i am a call center agent with Sprint and Nextel account.

Left by Dolores R. Lamoste at 8/11/2006 12:08 PM
Gravatar I am fast and good in typing. I have no medical background but I am willing to study and learn. Is there any school offering in Davao city? Thanks

Left by rose at 8/14/2006 4:52 PM
Gravatar i would like to ask it is possible to qualified me as med trans even i have no experience in med trans? but right now im taking a medical transcription class at PHOENIX ONE ALABANG..and im garduate also a B.S. Computer Science..and i really want to practice this med trans...

Left by Catherine Penalosa at 8/16/2006 2:08 PM
Gravatar I would like to ask if it is possible through pc ang training because im from mindanao? It so difficult for us to travel to baguio just for a training coz Im working so its hard for me to adjust my sked.Is it possible the training will undergo through pc to pc?

Left by Lynnette Josue at 8/21/2006 1:52 PM
Gravatar I am also interested. I am taking up the MT course presently. I already finished taking the 15 specialty modules from MTC Academy and already having my review for the big exam before I can apply for on-the-job-training.

If possible, please send details through my email address... uvjosue@yahoo.com.

Thank you.

Left by chi at 8/23/2006 12:58 AM
Gravatar Medical Transcription is not only a job. It is a profession. Not all those who wants to be a medical transcriptionist can be one. You have to have the skills, not only computer skills or knowledge in medical terminology but the most important one is your LISTENING SKILLS... and it takes years before one can have a well-developed listening ability. If you plan to work from home, I would suggest that you first work for a reputable transcription company but make sure that they have an abundance of live work and not just "practice files." A year or two of doing transcription jobs in an office setting would be enough provided you are able to achieve the quality so desired by most US clients. If there is one local company here that says that you can work there as an off-edit MT, meaning you just type your way to the bank, do not believe them. We are an offshore company working for US clients they these clients are sooooo picky when it comes to quality of work. An MT should know where he or she stands in terms of quality. Most US companies or hospitals would want a report with at least a quality percentage of not less than 98.5% and I tell you, it is very difficult to achieve not unless you are "gifted." If an MT school tells you that you can work from home once you graduate from their school, I beg you... DO NOT BELIEVE WHAT THEY SAY! They must be joking. Rate yourself first. If you have a 98.5% quality, you may have a chance.

By the way, I am a medical transcriptionist for 7 years now, that is why I know.

Left by bek at 9/5/2006 3:56 PM
Gravatar pano po ba yan? deatail naman for formality sake

Left by bek at 9/5/2006 3:57 PM
Gravatar pano po ba yan? detail naman for formality sake

Left by Tin-tin at 9/11/2006 8:19 AM
Gravatar Hi! just wanted to post if someone out there knows where can i get sources of home transcriotion for part time only during my time at night? please help me, i need to have hometrans asap. i have all the referrences required in transcription like pedal, stedman's, quick look and smart bro connection. please contact me @ 09179663026 or email @ jkcoloma@yahoo.com. tnx! God Bless to all

Left by Smitha Solomon at 9/13/2006 8:04 PM
Gravatar I am a medical transcriptionist with 5 plus years experience. I can type 60 words per minute. I can give you 100 percent accuracy. I would like to work for you. Please give me job in your concern. My e-mail address is mariadass_50@hotmail.com

Left by Malou Abustan at 9/24/2006 3:33 PM
Gravatar Hi! I recently completed my MT course and currently looking for a job. Please email me at mlba_5169@yahoo.com

Thanx

Left by Dajahvue Johnson at 10/12/2006 1:24 AM
Gravatar To whom it may concern,
I am a high school enior looking to better myself, better others. I am interested in the healthccare field. preferably being a medical transcriptionist. I can be contacted at 610-670-4452 after 5P.M

god bless.

Left by cristopolo at 10/13/2006 11:07 AM
Gravatar walang mapapala dyan puro kalokohan yan

Left by jerson at 10/26/2006 1:43 PM
Gravatar asdl;kfjasdf;lkjasdf;kljasdfl;kjasdfl;kjasdf;lkjasdflkasjdflk;ajsdfoiuwqeroiqwuerlkasfzxcnvklas;ldkjfasdfewraer

Left by anna chan at 10/26/2006 5:26 PM
Gravatar HI GUYS I JUST WANT YOU KNOW THAT THERE ARE A LOT OF THINGS TO CONSIDER B-4 KAYO PUMASOK SA MT PROFESSION. MERONG MGA LIBRENG TRAININGS ANG IBANG COMPANY. SO WHY WOULD YOU PAY DI BA? AND ACTUALLY YOU CAN APPLY SA PROGRAM NI GLORIA. BASTA TRY TO FIND OTHER MT SCHOOLS OR ESTABLISHMENTS. MAGRESEARCH KAYO AND WAG MAGPALOKO. AND TINGNAN NYO IF TESDA ACCREDITED.OR AAMT ACCREDITED!

MWAH!GODBLESS TO ALL!!!!

# im interested...

Left by Laarnz at 11/1/2006 3:49 PM
Gravatar i just wanna post a comment bout 200 medical transcriptionis needed!,, actually im having a training in a 6 mos. course in our province, we are now in the mid of difficulty applying the course,, honestly, it so very difficult for us dahil malayo kami sa mga most high level training medical transcription companies,,we are seeking for a company or any government offers nah isasabak kami sa training dito sa pinas,,

im looking forward for any opinions or responses..

thanks and More power!

god bless!

# im interested...

Left by Laarnz at 11/1/2006 3:50 PM

im looking forward for any opinions or responses..

this is my email add -----> laarnzugaygarbin@yahoo.com

thanks and More power!

god bless!

# im interested...

Left by Laarnz at 11/1/2006 3:51 PM

im looking forward for any opinions or responses..

this is my email add -----> laarnzugaygarbin@yahoo.com

thanks and More power!

god bless!

Left by Laarnz at 11/1/2006 3:51 PM

im looking forward for any opinions or responses..

this is my email add -----> laarnzugaygarbin@yahoo.com

thanks and More power!

god bless!

Left by argie dale santos at 11/7/2006 5:29 PM
Gravatar sir/madaam;

Hi! im a second courser, just graduated bs nursing last october. Are u willing to help me finding a job as an part-time MT?i need it for experience. i will do my best i can for the company. if your interested for my resume kindly email me dale_sikat05 @yahoo. com.

thanks!

Left by Mav-Laguna at 11/9/2006 7:43 PM
Gravatar Meron ba malapit lang dito katulad nito offer nyo kasi nakatapos na ng training sa isang school dito sa alabang. Kasi malayo para sa akin

Left by azile at 11/9/2006 8:52 PM
Gravatar Hi! I recently completed my MT course and currently looking for a job.
i am a mother of 2 and i would want to work at home.
Please email me at azilenreval@yahoo.com
ty so much.

Left by Rachael Anne Tuazon at 11/24/2006 1:58 PM
Gravatar im a physical therapy graduate, im interested in this job and i would also want to work at home. but isn't 4k too expensive? anyway if you have other options for me kindly email me at rachaeltuazon@yahoo.com.ph
thank you !

Left by Neriza Hulog at 12/4/2006 10:17 AM
Gravatar Do I have the chances of working as a medical transcriptionist even without a medical background, Iam 45 yrs old and would like to work from home. Thank you

Left by Sylvia Skinner at 12/5/2006 2:17 PM
Gravatar I am a Ceritified Medical Assistant, I have been in the Medical field for
approximately 20 years or more. I am currently working on my Nursing
degree as a BSN. Recently, I had to stay home to take care of a sick relative and so I am very interested in doing MT work from home. My
employment history over 20 years or more has consisted equally of front
office and clinically experiences. Thank you for such a wonderful opportunity.

# Medical Transcriptionists References

Left by MT_baby_168@yahoo.com.ph at 1/7/2007 2:54 PM
Items included in your P600 package!

1. Stedman’s References
- Stedman’s Medical Dictionary Illustrated 5th Edition
- Stedman’s Cardiology & Pulmonary
- Stedman’s GI & GU
- Stedman’s Orthopedic & Rehab
- Stedman’s Medical & Surgical Equipment
- Stedman’s Abbreviations, Symbols & Acronyms
- Stedman’s Neurology & Neurosurgery
- Stedman’s Ophthalmology
- Stedman’s Pathology & Lab
- Stedman’s Radiology & Oncology
- Stedman’s Organisms & Infectious Disease

2. Quick Look Electronic Drug Reference 2005 Edition (older version is better since the 2006 edition has deleted old drugs…New drugs can be easily searched by internet!)
- A-Z Drug Reference
- Appendix includes Abbreviations and Symbols Commonly Used, Normal Laboratory Values, Chemotherapy Regimens, Herbs and Common Natural Agents, Top 200 Prescribed Drugs, Weights and Measures, etc.

3. SUM Beginning Medical Transcription 2nd Edition, Audio Files with Answer Key
- Eight hours of dictations by real physicians on real patients in healthcare settings
- With 373-page Manual in pdf format that includes Transcript Answer Keys,
- Medical reports: Chart Notes, Letters, Initial Office Evaluations, History and Physicals, Consultations, ER reports, and Discharge Summaries
- Dictation’s on the following specialties: Cardiopulmonary; Dermatology; Ears, Nose, Throat; Gastrointestinal, Genitourinary, Gynecology, Hematology, Immunology, Neurology, Obstetrics, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Plastic Surgery, and Psychiatry
- It includes a wide variety of voices and dictation styles: male and female, rapid and slow, organized and scattered, regionally and internationally accented, mumbled and clear, formal and informal.
- Appendix contains Quick Reference List of Medical Words and Phrases

4. The AAMT Book of Style 2nd Edition, 562 pages in pdf format
- AAMT Book of Style: A-Z (TRANSCRIPTION GUIDELINES!)
- Appendix A: Sample Reports, Appendix B: Dangerous Abbreviations and Dose Designations, Appendix C: Medical Transcriptionist Job Descriptions, Appendix D: Productivity Considerations, Appendix E: Full Disclosure in Medical Transcription, Appendix F: Language Standards, Appendix G: Modifying the Patient Record, Appendix H: Soundalikes, Appendix I: Professional Credentials and Academic Degrees, Appendix J: American Cities and States

5. Mosby's Medical Encyclopedia
- 22,000 Definitions of Medical Terms, Illustrated Atlas of the Human Body (70 full-color illustrations of all major body systems)
- 100 Video Clips and Animations, 1,200 Photos and Images, 4,000 Audio Pronunciations
- More than 100 Disease Profiles, Pediatrics Appendix, Nutrition Appendix, Height and Weight Tables, and Complete Drug Guide
6. Express Scribe ( Transcription software for dictation’s)
7. With free audio converter for audio files.

Thanks!

MT_baby_168@yahoo.com.ph

Left by elaine at 2/9/2007 1:33 AM
Gravatar im an undergraduate and wants to work at home, is it possible?..do you have a branch here in malate?

Left by Rachelle at 2/23/2007 7:12 PM
Gravatar I am much interested about the medical transcriptionist...i want to have a job urgently.....please...i am now on a training and by God's Grace i am almost done... i am a Nurse Graduate but i did not take the Board Exam, fortunately there is a scholorship grant in our provice about Medical transcriptionist.... Our training will be over this March 10, i want to pursue it and i want to have a job...please

thanks please email me

achelle23_902@yahoo.com

# re: Medical Transcriptionists references

Left by bing at 3/4/2007 10:02 AM
Gravatar how can i avail these stuffs?

Left by Aimee Goff at 3/9/2007 8:33 AM
Gravatar I am on my 7th chapter of medical transcriptionist schooling. I am very excited to get through it so I can work from home, take care of my son, and have another baby.

Left by leonida l. supan at 3/17/2007 7:35 PM
Gravatar i am in cainta, and i want to work as a medical transcriptionist, i have my pc and internet, is it possible if i work at home, or anywhere near cainta, thanks and more power.

this is my email address: supanleo@yahoo.com

Left by Diana JEan Alo-ad at 3/22/2007 10:13 AM
Gravatar I'm a fresh Bachelor of Science Major in Biology Graduate at the University of Saint La Salle, Bacolod City. I am currently looking for a job right now and I am willing to apply as a trainee to be a legal medical transciptionist. Please contact me if you have any job vacancy so that I can apply. Thank you. Here is my email add: janah_s2004@yahoo.com or janahcute@gmail.com

Left by ellen at 3/30/2007 11:30 PM
Gravatar hi ma'am josephine!
I am also interested and looking for a job right now as a medical transcriptionist,,when is your next assessment exam? pls email me at
erosejazz@yahoo.com or contact me to this number pls: 09064344431

Left by janet uy at 3/30/2007 11:34 PM
Gravatar is this still ongoing? im also interested with your training and willing to take the exam? when is it pls?

Left by Kristine Binegar at 4/2/2007 9:31 AM
Gravatar I am currently working as a nurse, but am looking to become a full-time Medical Transcriptionist. I need a little direction in getting started. Please e-mail at sportsmom.mtta@yahoo.com

Left by ASHA SINGH at 4/18/2007 4:36 AM
Gravatar i am working already as a medical transcriptionist and looking for another opportunity in a different company

Left by cheryl nery at 5/9/2007 1:12 AM
Gravatar i am currently working as pharmacy assistant , but i want to be a full-time medical trancriptionist.. i am really interested with your training.. pls email me.. cheryl_nery 18@yahoo.com.thanks

Left by MissTeaPot at 5/9/2007 7:57 PM
Gravatar Hi! ..............
............MT? i really don't find it that very easy, specially it takes a lot of training, I am still a student, and now learning the Medical Terminologies and a lot lot more!, and Believe me! it takes a lot of skills and accuracy to be a good Medical Transcriptionist. it is not based on how may wpm you typed, MT - is where the doctor dictates and you transcribe, oh boy you had a lot lot new medical terms to learn there are some words that sounds alike, which is also has a pattern that you have to understand! you have to be meticulous and it's not an easy task, it's more likely 'you are doing the doctor's job'.
My advice is that
1. Find a good school that will give you a high standard of teaching.
2. Do not think MT is an easy task. you are dealing "life".
3. You have to be very patient, accurate and very keen with your work.
4. MT is not based on how fast you typed or a medical graduate, fortunately it's a case to case bases, it's only a matter of SKILL BUILDING!

here's the fact:
If you type that fast......You don't know the medical terms it'll take hours for you do some extensive research on the medical terms.

If you are a nurse/ pharmacist or a medical graduate but you typed slow.....
well, .. it's up for you to decide.........

Left by Tere at 5/22/2007 9:39 PM

Left by Tere at 5/22/2007 9:42 PM
Gravatar I'm interested to become a home based Medical Transcriptionist (part-time) coz I'm working in one of the hospitals here in Davao City. I had no experience but I'm interested. :) Please email me at teresady2000@yahoo.com for any information or any jobs available.

Left by Hazel may at 5/28/2007 4:10 PM
Good day,

I am interested to apply in your company as a medical transcriptionist. My typng skills is good, I had no experienced but I'm willing to work in your company. Please contact me to this noumber 09184442796, thank you..........

Left by lhen at 5/29/2007 3:55 PM
Dear Sir / Ma'am,

Good afternoon! I am very interested in applying in your company as a medical transcriptionists, i have good typing skills and can do microsoft office programs.

I am a nursing student and I'm very fascinated by this kind of work field to which i believed is very much related to my studies. Recently, i am not enrolled for this semester.

I have no experienced in medical transcriptions but i am very capable and highly motivated and very interested in this field.

I am married with 1 child and I live in Makati City, and you can e-mail me @ davidakiko@yahoo.com for any information regarding this matter.

More power to your company!
God bless!

Arlene
Respectfully yours,

Left by hazel at 5/29/2007 8:25 PM
Gravatar hi! i just want to ask where i can look for companies that hires med-trans? i already completed a 160hrs. med-trans training here in our city... please email some infos about med-trans... thankS!

beersheba_lovell@yahoo.com

Left by DATAPROETECH at 6/6/2007 10:33 AM
Gravatar hi! We are in urgent need of Medical Transcriptionist and Editors here in Las Piñas, kindly text your contact number to (0922)789-4933

Left by Joy Anne at 6/6/2007 5:34 PM
Gravatar Good day!
I just want to ask if this is still ongoing? I would like to apply and be part of your company. I don't have any experience regarding this kind of job and I'm just a fresh college graduate but I'm very interested and and willing to be trained even if its rigid. I'm motivated to do it.....
Pls. contact me to this no. 09203698247 or email me bloodmist86@yahoo.com......I'm willing to wait.
MOre power to your company and God Bless.

Respectfully yours,
Joy Anne

Left by Joy Anne at 6/6/2007 5:37 PM
Gravatar Good day!
MOre power to your company and God Bless.

Respectfully yours,
Joy Anne

Left by Rolland M. Pakilit at 6/8/2007 6:06 AM
Gravatar Sir,

I just want to ask if you have a vacant for medical transcription hiring if still going on? I would like to apply to your company. I graduated my medical transcription course at Subic Bay College Inc. I interested to transcribe all medical records of your company. My cellphone # is 09103910201 and my email add is mc_rollex2006@yahoo.com.

Thanks,
Rolland Pakilit

Left by Eduard T. Ebon at 6/15/2007 5:06 PM
Gravatar i am very much interested to work as medical transcriptionist. I took my Medical transcription course at Informatics Computer Institute, Cagayan de Oro City last May 2007. Just want to know if you are still hiring/looking for? if yes, i want to apply. please contact me Cell No. 09282692295 or email me at eduard_ebon@yahoo.com.

thanks@

Left by Eduard T. Ebon at 6/15/2007 5:08 PM
Gravatar i am very much interested to work as medical transcriptionist. I took my Medical transcription course at Informatics Computer Institute, Cagayan de Oro City and just finished/graduated last May 2007. Just want to know if you are still hiring/looking for? if yes, i want to apply. please contact me Cell No. 09282692295 or email me at eduard_ebon@yahoo.com.

thanks!

# re: Medical Transcriptionists Needed

Left by DataPro eTech at 6/19/2007 12:20 AM
Gravatar DATAProETech is in need of the following for immediate employment in their
Las Piñas office:

-Medical Transcriptionist (Full Time)

-Medical Editors with at least 2 years editing experience

*Applicants with previous MT job experience are welcome to bid
for their salary

Please send your resume to datapro@yahoo.com or call (0922)829-9658/(0922)789-4933/(0922)734-4446/(0922)741-6704

Left by jen nunez at 6/26/2007 4:21 PM
Gravatar hello..im a presenlty employed resident doctor in ilocos and wants to work as a part time home based mt. i dont have any formal training in this field but i hope my education can suffice your qualifications. Can this be possible? Anticipating for your reply... Thanks a lot! Pls email me at jevinez@yahoo.com

Left by pixieangel at 7/3/2007 11:32 AM
Gravatar HI EVERYBODY!!!

I CAN SEE THAT A LOT OF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MT BECAUSE YOU WANT TO WORK AT HOME...HMM..HONESTLY, ITS NOT THAT EASY. IF YOU WANT, YOU MAY WANT TO JOIN OUR FORUM AT

JUST COPY THE EXACT LINK. THEN YOU CAN START POSTING YOUR QUESTIONS. YOU CAN EVEN SEND ME A PERSONAL MESSAGE THERE OR YOU MAY ADDRESS YOUR QUESTION DIRECTLY TO ME... JUST SEARCH THE MEMBERLIST FOR pixieangel SO YOU CAN PM ME YOUR QUESTION. THIS FORUM IS ACCESSED BY THE MT COMMUNITY - MT COMPANIES, MTs AND ASPIRING MTs....

# re: HOME BASED Medical Transcriptionists

Left by pixieangel at 7/3/2007 11:33 AM
Gravatar HI EVERYBODY!!!

Left by Christine O Nagui at 7/9/2007 2:43 PM
Gravatar Hi! Can I still apply for training for Medical Transcriptionist and what are the requirements. Thank you and I hope to receive reply from you.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Christine O Nagui

Left by Christine O Nagui at 7/9/2007 2:54 PM
please email me at crisnag22 @ Yahoo!.com
Thank you.

Sincerely,

Christine O Nagui

Left by Ellen Magno at 8/4/2007 1:11 AM
Gravatar Hi!Are this slot is stilll available. I want to be a MT, but I'm BSBA Graduate and married and have 3 kids. What are the requirements to be a MT? I'm interested and willing to be trained. Hope for your reply. plz email me at ellen_magno_20@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

Ellen

Left by eunice at 8/7/2007 3:55 AM
Gravatar hello, i am interested on being a sub-con, home based MT...
please email me if there is a vacant position for this..thanks

eunice

email add: eu_odie@yahoo.com

Left by jhokies84 at 8/17/2007 6:13 PM
Gravatar hello.. im stil a medical transcriptionist student.. im interested but im gona finish my short course by january.. is there still a chance for me? im from cotabato city. im AMA"Ers.. pls email me at jhokies84@yahoo.com.. GODSPEED! whats our assurance din pla.. Tnx!

Left by pnkx at 9/28/2007 6:20 PM
Hi! I can still apply As MT.and what are the requirements?pls send on my email add, dictopinky@lycos.com thank you....

Left by trish at 10/19/2007 4:13 AM
Gravatar so eveybody thinlks they can do it.....heloooooo

Left by che at 11/18/2007 11:46 PM
Gravatar hi! i am still a MT student...i'll be finishing my course by february...i am from manila...is there a chance for me? pls e-mail me at cheryl_nery18@yahoo.com

Left by hope at 11/22/2007 10:29 AM
Gravatar Hello! I am from Misamis Occidental and has been an MT for over 2 years. Do you offer home-based medical transcription? hoffen04@yahoo.com

Left by mellow at 12/11/2007 3:17 PM
Gravatar Good day! I've just read this add today and I am interested to apply. This is an MT company in Baguio City, right? Sir/Madam, can I still apply as an MT? I am currently working here in Manila as an MT (under probation). Actually, I am from Vigan City (Ilocos Sur), that is why, I am interested to apply in your company because it is near to my hometown. Is it too late for me to apply? Are there still slots available?

I am hoping for your response to this matter. Please send it to my e-mail add: cielo_mae2002@yahoo.com

Thanks and God Bless!

Left by Mae Ocampos at 12/18/2007 4:05 PM
Gravatar Good day!

I am an experienced MT. In fact, starting to be a Medical Editor now. I have done almost all kind of medical reports. I am in Cebu City now. I would just like to know if you consider Home-based transcription. If so, kindly send me more details about it at tinky_winky63@yahoo.com

Mae Ocampos

Left by Lorrie Lei dela Rosa at 1/10/2008 4:20 PM
Gravatar medical transcriptionist student po ako, maguundergo pa ako ng ojt ng 3 weeks pero nagsstart na po ako maghanap ng mga companies na pagaaplyan. saan po ba meron na pwedeng pagapplayan na malapit lang dito sa manila? eto po number ko..

(0922)986-275-0
tnx!

Left by liane marinay at 1/29/2008 4:27 PM
Gravatar I am a 26 year old female and ony mu 3rd year sa BS NURSING. I'm a consistent awardee of Arellano University's Highest Academic Performance Awards. I would like to work from home sana. Here is my number 09209239647. 7472655. 4737106. 09227432387

# 200 Medical Transcriptionists Needed (2008)

Left by jonh roy m. malig at 2/28/2008 2:54 AM
Gravatar im a nursing gradueta from angeles City Pampanga. and i dont have a job ryt now. is it still possible for me to work here @ pamanga (angeles) as an MT of your company? (or any company) here is my contact number 09266485045 (squall_liimitbreak@yahoo.com)

Left by amador g. soriano at 3/5/2008 12:11 AM
Gravatar i am very much interested to work as medical transcriptionist. Graduate napo ako ng medical transcription and i have one year experienced in medical transcriptionist. kung pwede lang po sana na may offer kayong homebased. i have my own pc and internet. kung may hiring pa po kayo.
gusto ko po magapply. please contact me cp no. 09216938205 or email me at jrsoriano1381@yahoo.com

Left by Jose T. Callado at 4/10/2008 11:50 PM
Gravatar I am a graduate of MT course from TUCP in Quezon
City. I want to work as Medical Transcriptionist home-based. I have my own personal computer with internet connection. My contact numbers are 047-791-77-36 and my cell number is 0917-902-15-28 and my email address is jose_callado_43@yahoo.com. Back in college, I worked as Data Entry Operator and with that experience, I developed my dexterity in typing speed and accuracy wise, which is very advantageous in medical transcription job. So, I am really interested to apply. Please contact me.

Left by Jose T. Callado at 4/10/2008 11:55 PM
Gravatar I am a graduate of MT course from TUCP in Quezon

Left by Edwin Magana at 7/10/2008 11:13 PM
Gravatar Hi, good day. Im a nurse and im looking forward to become a MT. How do i do this? I would love to attend any training but I cannot stretch my budget anymore. I need a company that would provide me training and at the same time will eventually hire me as an MT. I really need a job. PLease enlighten me. Thank you very much.

Edwin Magana (02)8691621/09172519463 ; ecmjr_32@yahoo.com