Migz Paraz Security Vid Con @ SPU

Mr. Migs Paraz will be the speaker at this Cyber Security and Ethical Hacking event which will be live via Bitstop's Vidcon Facilities. This is the link to the video conference on Nov 24, 2004 1-5 pm. The conference will be open early from 9:00am onwards. But the actual event will be on 1:00 pm. Online Meeting

I will participate in your seminar, just tell me the exact time. I respect Migz very much he taught me many things.“ -- PI_Flashbulb of www.phackers.org

Print | posted on Wednesday, November 24, 2004 1:24 PM

Feedback

Left by nope at 11/21/2004 7:33 PM

Left by nope at 11/21/2004 7:33 PM

Left by wilson at 11/22/2004 5:41 AM
Gravatar Thanks for the thread. Most interesting read.

Left by PI Flashbulb at 11/24/2004 4:29 PM
Gravatar It was a great and very enlightening. I learned a lot from it. Wala pa ring kupas si Migz :).

Left by tigz at 11/24/2004 5:29 PM
Gravatar "It was a great and very enlightening."

[Gotta kiss ass para ma invite ako maging speaker]

"I learned a lot from it."

[Wala ako natutunan pero syempre hindi ko aaaminin yun]

"Wala pa ring kupas si Migz :)."

[Ooops, gotta kiss ass ni Migz]

Left by ROFL at 11/24/2004 8:20 PM
Gravatar Migz, I don't think it's a good idea to be known as Pi's mentor.

Left by soho at 11/25/2004 8:36 AM
Gravatar malabo yung vid con. napakaugong yung audio ni migz very choppy at putol putol. d ko pa nakita muka niya na gumagalaw frozen lang video nya.

Left by wilson at 11/25/2004 10:13 AM
Gravatar Why are you so hard on PI? Ive seen PI's post about your group, and PI has kept it above the personal level. I hope your group can do the same.

Left by codepoet at 11/25/2004 11:42 AM
Gravatar they envy sir PI thats all. even a 10 year old kid would conclude that on such issue.

Left by inggit ako at 11/25/2004 1:14 PM
Gravatar sweet naman ni wilson, pinagtatanggol s PI =)

Left by PI Flashbulb at 11/25/2004 1:29 PM
Gravatar If lambasting me personally gives you pleasure then do it, but please do your part in securing the Philippine network. Many boxes with compromised root/admin access have been found and fixed, if we will do our part I'm sure we can secure most of the Philippine cyberspace.

I don't work for the government and I am in no way connected with any government agency. I am doing this because I believe the government sysads need help because their bosses are not interested to help them.

I have no idea why Manila Bulletin was not invited in the forum in Lumiere and I have not met Erwin Oliva of the INQ7.

OK, now that I have said it, you can now throw the mud against me :).

Left by wilson at 12/2/2004 10:30 AM
Gravatar Guys,

We have the archive of this event available. Those of you that want a copy, please email me privately.

Your comment: