PICS is inviting all to attend the 3rd Annual E-Commerce Congress & Exhibits on November 18-19, 2004 at Hotel Intercontinental, Makati City. This year's theme: "Mobile and E-Commerce Meet - The Winning Formula"
The pervasive use of SMS amongst 28 million Filipinos mobile phone subscribers is giving impetus to mass adoption of mobile phones as enabler of mobile and electronic commerce transactions - mass consumers, B2B, B2C, B2G, G2G, and others. The IT and telecom industries are moving into a new phase of development, partnership and profitability.
Conference Registration Fee
P7,000.00 for two (2) days, inclusive of snacks, buffet lunch and conference kit
P5,950.00 for two (2) days, for PICS member
P5,000.00 for two (2) days, for academe and government
US$220.00 for two (2) days, for foreign delegate
Conference Program and Schedule - Hot Topics!
*November 18, 2004
- Mobile and E-Commerce: The winning Formula in the Philippine Market
- Mobile Wireless Industry Trends in Asia Pacific by Sullivan and Frost
- Creating Win-Win Business Model for Mobile and E-Commerce Services
- Mobile and E-Commerce: Enabling the Retail Industry Supply Chain
- Delivering Mobile Content and Messaging
*November 19, 2004
-Mobile Payment: Creating a Win-Win Business model for Telcos, Banks and Consumers/Merchants/Retailers
-The Role of Banks in the Mobile Payment Arena - How is it Evolving in the Philippines?
- Preparing for Convergence of Mobile and Internet Technology
- Mobile Marketing: It's here in the Philippines; It's Real!
- SMS and MMS As Marketing Channel
- Pioneering Mobile Services to Philippine Mass Audience on TV and Beyond
Philippine Internet Commerce Society (PICS)
Visit Website: http://www.pics.org.ph, http://www.fmi.com.ph
Tel: (632) 896-0639, 899-6893, 896-0637
Fax: (632) 896-0637, 890-2101